Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Uvillage - Hostel in Osaka (Kita), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Umeda Sky Building and Osaka Science Museum. This hostel is 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from Amerikamura and 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from Mint Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided.Dining
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tenjimbashi-Suji Shopping Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kids Plaza Osaka - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Hankyu Sanbangai - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Umeda Arts Theater - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Hankyu Umeda Main Store - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Tsuyunoten Shrine - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Grand Front Osaka Mall - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
LUCUA Osaka - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Osaka Station City - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Herbis Plaza - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Umeda Sky Building - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Sankei Hall Breeze - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Osaka City Hall - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Osaka Tenmangu Shrine - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Floating Garden Observatory - 2 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 41.6 km / 25.8 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 52.8 km / 32.8 mi
The preferred airport for Uvillage - Hostel is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 7 PM - 1 AM.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 11 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 10