Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Osaka (Kita), Uvillage - Hostel is within a 15-minute walk of Umeda Arts Theater and Osaka Station City. This hostel is 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Umeda Sky Building and 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Osaka Castle.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided.Dining
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tenjimbashi-Suji Shopping Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kids Plaza Osaka - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Osaka Museum of Housing and Living - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Umeda Arts Theater - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Hankyu Umeda Main Store - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Osaka Station City - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Grand Front Osaka Mall - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
LUCUA Osaka - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tsuyunoten Shrine - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Herbis Plaza - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Umeda Sky Building - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tenjinbashi-suji Shopping Arcade - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Osaka Central Public Hall - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Floating Garden Observatory - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Sankei Hall Breeze - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 44.8 km / 27.9 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 53.2 km / 33 mi
The preferred airport for Uvillage - Hostel is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 7 PM - 1 AM
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 11 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 10