Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at HOTEL THE FLAG Shinsaibashi in Osaka (Namba), you'll be steps from Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade and 3 minutes by foot from Amerikamura. This hotel is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Kuromon Ichiba Market and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Dotonbori Glico Sign.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 162 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a fireplace in the lobby, and a reception hall.Dining
At HOTEL THE FLAG Shinsaibashi, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Amerikamura - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Dotonburi - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Ebisu Bridge - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Dotonbori Glico Sign - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Osaka Shochikuza - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Doton Plaza - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Namba Grand Kagetsu Theater - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Orix Theater - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kuromon Ichiba Market - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Nipponbashi - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Namba Hatch - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Namba Parks - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Osaka City Air Terminal - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 16.5 km / 10.3 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 38.7 km / 24 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 51.5 km / 32 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2000 for adults and JPY 1000 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1800.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Reception hall
- -Total number of rooms - 162
- -Luggage storage