Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Kawaguchiko Park Hotel in Fujikawaguchiko, you'll be a 4-minute drive from Mt. Kachi Kachi Ropeway and 9 minutes from Fuji-Q Highland. This ryokan is 2.3 mi (3.8 km) from Itchiku Kubota Art Museum and 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from Chureito Pagoda.
Make yourself at home in one of the 26 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The ryokan also offers room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 8 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 9 PM Meals are available by reservation only and cannot be requested after check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 2500 per person (approximately)
- -One meeting room
- -Free WiFi
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free train station pickup
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Free train station drop-off