Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Medellin, 33 Conquest is within a 15-minute drive of Park of Lights and Atanasio Giradot Stadium. This hotel is 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Palacio de la Cultura and 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Botero Square Sculpture Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include phones, as well as separate sitting areas and coffee/tea makers.
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a fitness center or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour front desk, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free valet parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Free valet parking
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour business center