Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at 021 Hostel in Rio de Janeiro (Botafogo), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Catedral de Sao Sebastiao do Rio de Janeiro and Maracana Stadium. This hostel is 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from Sugar Loaf Mountain and 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from Christ the Redeemer.
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 air-conditioned guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 11 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and a 24-hour front desk.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 0.001 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Free breakfast
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -24-hour front desk
- -Television in common areas