Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Murataya Ryokan in Kanazawa, you'll be within a 15-minute walk of Kenrokuen Garden and Kanazawa Castle. This ryokan is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Omicho Market and 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from Saigawa Bridge.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 11 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Saigawa Bridge - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Shinise Memorial Hall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Shinmeigu Shrine - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Great People of Kanazawa Memorial Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Modern Literature Museum - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Shiinoki Cultural Complex - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kanazawa Noh Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kanazawa Kutani Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Nishi Chaya District - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Muro Saisei Kinenkan Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kanazawa Stained Glass Museum - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Hoshoji Temple - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Nomura Samurai House - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Honda Forest - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Nakamura Memorial Museum - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Komatsu (KMQ) - 32.2 km / 20 mi
Toyama (TOY) - 65 km / 40.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM.
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Computer station
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 11
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared refrigerator