With a stay at King's Hotel in Tokyo (Edogawa), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Konica Minolta Planetarium Tenku and Tokyo Solamachi. This hostel is 2.5 mi (4 km) from Tokyo Sky Tree and 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Tokyo Bay.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 120 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and microwave in a common area. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Konica Minolta Planetarium Tenku - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Tokyo Bay - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Kaminarimon - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Tokyo Museum of Contemporary Art - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Suitengu Shrine - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Ueno Zoo - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 58.5 km / 36.3 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 26.9 km / 16.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 16 years old. This property only accepts cash for all onsite payments.
The front desk is open daily from 8:30 AM - 10:30 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Lockers available
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator