Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Courtyard by Marriott Lake Powell in Page, you'll be next to a golf course, a Lake Powell and 6 minutes from Horseshoe Bend. This golf hotel is 8.7 mi (14 km) from Antelope Canyon and 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from Upper Antelope Canyon.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 153 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary weekday newspapers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for dinner or brunch at the hotel's restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Page? This hotel has facilities measuring 4104 square feet (381 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
John Wesley Powell Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Page Hospital - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Hanging Garden Trail Trailhead - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Glen Canyon Dam - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Golliard Park - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Carl Hayden Visitor Center - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Navajo Village - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Horseshoe Bend - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Upper Antelope Canyon - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Lower Antelope Canyon - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Wahweap Marina - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Antelope Canyon - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Antelope Point Marina - 16.5 km / 10.3 mi
Skylight Arch - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
The preferred airport for Courtyard by Marriott Lake Powell is Page, AZ (PGA-Page Municipal) - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: USD 25.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa tub
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Conference space size (meters) - 381
- -Conference space size (feet) - 4104
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Express check-out
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage