Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Tokyo (Taito), IKIDANE HOUSE ASAKUSA HATAGO - Hostel is within a 15-minute walk of Sensō-ji Temple and Asakusa Shrine. This hostel is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Ueno Park and 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Tokyo Sky Tree.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 45 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Nippori Textile Town - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kaminarimon - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Ueno Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Ueno Zoo - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 3.2 km / 2 mi
University of Tokyo - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 26.5 km / 16.5 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 67.5 km / 42 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 10 PM.
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 45
- -Rooftop terrace