Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel wahaku ARaTA in Tokyo (Taito), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Sensō-ji Temple and Ueno Park. This apartment is 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Tokyo Sky Tree and 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from University of Tokyo.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include electric kettles and washing machines.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in and express check-out.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Ueno Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Nippori Textile Town - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kaminarimon - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Ueno Zoo - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 3 km / 1.9 mi
University of Tokyo - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 25.7 km / 15.9 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 67.3 km / 41.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 6 PM.
The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, go to メッセージにてご連絡ください。
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 9
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out