Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at SUMIDANAGAYA in Tokyo (Sumida), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Tokyo Sky Tree and Tokyo Solamachi. This hostel is 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Sensō-ji Temple and 3.7 mi (6 km) from Ueno Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 7 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and ceiling fans, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hostel's coffee shop/café.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Solamachi - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kaminarimon - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Nippori Textile Town - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Ueno Park - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Ueno Zoo - 6 km / 3.8 mi
Tokyo Bay - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 6.5 km / 4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 24.6 km / 15.3 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 63.5 km / 39.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Sunday: 8 AM - noon
- Monday - Sunday: 4 PM - 10 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Total number of rooms - 7
- -Luggage storage