Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Agriturismo Raccianello in San Gimignano (Val d'Elsa), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Ornithological Museum and Museum San Gimignano 1300. This farm stay is 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from Collegiate Church of Santa Maria Assunta and 17.3 mi (27.8 km) from Roman Theatre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 7 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include microwaves and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided weekly.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an attached winery and a seasonal outdoor pool. This farm stay also features complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a picnic area.
At Agriturismo Raccianello, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The front desk is open during the following times:Monday - Saturday: 9 AM - 1 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Free WiFi
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Picnic area
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free self parking
- -Winery attached
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas