Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Pousada Chamamé in Bonito, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Municipal Baths and Pantanal Reserve. This family-friendly pousada is 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from Blue Lake Cave and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Bonito Convention Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 21 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and ceiling fans, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this pousada include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.
Take advantage of the pousada's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 10 PM.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Children's pool
- -Free WiFi
- -Concierge services
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Arcade/game room
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool sun loungers
- -24-hour front desk
- -Outdoor pool
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas