With a stay at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Williams - Grand Canyon Area, you'll be centrally located in Williams, within a 5-minute drive of Bearizona and Thunder Eagle Native Art. This motel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Wild West Junction and 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Buckskinner Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 19 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and separate sitting areas, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
This smoke-free motel features hiking/biking trails nearby and mountain biking nearby.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Thunder Eagle Native Art - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Wild West Junction - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Buckskinner Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kaibab National Forest Headquarters - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Bearizona - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Elephant Rocks Golf Course - 5.9 km / 3.6 mi
Elk Ridge Ski Area - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Grand Canyon Deer Farm - 14.7 km / 9.2 mi
Kaibab Petroglyphs - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
Fort Valley - 47.4 km / 29.5 mi
Planes of Fame Air Museum - 48.8 km / 30.3 mi
Arboretum at Flagstaff - 48.9 km / 30.4 mi
The preferred airport for Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Williams - Grand Canyon Area is Flagstaff Pulliam Field Airport (FLG) - 57.1 km / 35.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Safety features at this property include a smoke detector Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Choice) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-out
- -Free breakfast
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby