Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at this vacation home in Kyoto, you'll be within a 15-minute walk of Toji Temple and Kyoto Aquarium. This vacation home is 1 mi (1.5 km) from Kyoto Tower and 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Nishiki Market.Rooms
Make yourself comfortable in this air-conditioned vacation home, featuring a kitchen with a refrigerator and a microwave. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include an electric kettle and a rice cooker.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Toji Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kyoto TERRSA - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Umekoji Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto Aquarium - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kyoto Tower - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Costume Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kyoto Railway Museum - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Nintendo World Headquarters - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Shijo Omiya - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tofukuji Temple - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Kyoto Art Center - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 46.6 km / 29 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 74.7 km / 46.4 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 97.8 km / 60.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 10 AM - 10 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 1