Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Mikado - Hostel in Osaka (Minami), you'll be a 5-minute walk from Spa World and 8 minutes by foot from Tsutenkaku Tower. This hostel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Nipponbashi and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Abeno Harukas.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 123 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, bathrobes, and slippers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and a vending machine.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Spa World - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Tennoji Zoo - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Tsutenkaku Tower - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Nipponbashi - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Imamiya Ebisu Shrine - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Q's Mall - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Abeno Harukas - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Osaka City Museum of Fine Art - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tennoji Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Zepp Namba Osaka music hall - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Shitennoji Temple - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Kuromon Ichiba Market - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Namba Parks - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Namba Yasaka Shrine - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Namba Grand Kagetsu Theater - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 41.9 km / 26 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 50.1 km / 31.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Vending machine
- -Offsite parking reservations required
- -Total number of rooms - 123
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator