Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at CLASS INN Omoromachi Station in Naha, you'll be in a shopping district, within a 10-minute walk of Kokusai Dori and DFS Galleria Okinawa. This apartment is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Okinawa Prefectural Museum and Art Museum and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Saion Square.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while flat-screen televisions and DVD players provide entertainment. Conveniences include electric kettles and washing machines.Amenities
This smoke-free apartment was built in 4.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. A bus station shuttle is available for a surcharge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kokusai Dori - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
DFS Galleria Okinawa - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Okinawa Prefectural Museum and Art Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Saion Square - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Makishi Park - 1 km / 0.7 mi
Sogenji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Naha Tourist Information Center - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tenbusu Naha - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tsuboya Pottery Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Makishi Public Market - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Peace Street - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Midorigaoka Park - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Taiheidori Shopping Street - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Yogi Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Sueyoshi Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The preferred airport for CLASS INN Omoromachi Station is Naha (OKA) - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM.
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 7 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 15
- -Number of floors - 6
- -Number of buildings/towers - 6
- -Year Built - 4