Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Turin (Historic Centre), La Luna e i Falo' is within a 15-minute walk of Polytechnic University of Turin and Piazza Castello. This bed & breakfast is 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from Juventus Stadium and 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Turin Cathedral.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 3 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Polytechnic University of Turin - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Galleria Civica d'Arte Moderna e Contemporanea (GAM) - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Piazza Castello - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Via Roma - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Piazza Solferino - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Santa Cristina - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Pietro Micca Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Piazza San Carlo - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Galleria San Federico - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Torino Esposizioni - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Turin Town Hall (Palazzo di Citta) - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Torino Incontra - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Teatro Nuovo - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Via Garibaldi - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Galleria Sabauda - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest major airport is Turin (TRN-Turin Intl.) - 18.6 km / 11.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 7 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 7 PM please contact the property at least 48 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.30 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Late check-in fee: EUR 30 for check-in between 7 PM and 9 PM
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 3