Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at ibis budget Santos Gonzaga in Santos (Gonzaga), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Monte Serrat and Miramar Shopping Center. This hotel is 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from Praia Grande and 3.1 mi (5 km) from Museum of Coffee.
Make yourself at home in one of the 165 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided.
This smoke-free hotel was built in 2018.
Grab a bite from the grocery/convenience store serving guests of ibis budget Santos Gonzaga. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and an elevator (lift).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 18 for adults and BRL 9 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: BRL 22 per day
- Pet fee: BRL 31 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Vending machine