Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at this vacation home in Higashi-osaka, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Korea Town and Osaka Castle Park. This vacation home is 4 mi (6.4 km) from Osaka-jō Hall and 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Osaka Castle.Rooms
Make yourself comfortable in this air-conditioned vacation home, featuring a kitchenette with a refrigerator and a microwave. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and a flat-screen television is provided for your entertainment.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Korea Town - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Osaka Castle Park - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Osaka Shinkabukiza Theater - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Osaka International House Foundation - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Higashiosaka Hanazono Rugby Stadium - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Osaka Museum of History - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Osaka-jō Hall - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Osaka Castle Museum - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
Osaka Castle - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Tsurumi-Ryokuchi Park - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Tenjimbashi-Suji Shopping Street - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
Taiko En - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Mitsui Outlet Park Osaka Tsurumi - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Mint Museum - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Namihaya Dome - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 22.8 km / 14.1 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 45.2 km / 28.1 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 58 km / 36 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 10 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Up to 7 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
This property is closed until further notice.
- -Free WiFi
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 1