Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Aizuwakamatsu, ASHINOMAKI PRINCE HOTEL is a 1-minute drive from Aizu Ashinomaki Onsen and 7 minutes from Yunokami Onsen. This ryokan is 8.2 mi (13.1 km) from Tonohetsuri and 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from Hakuozan Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 35 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Bathrooms feature showers, hair dryers, and slippers.Amenities
This ryokan features hot springs on site.Dining
Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Aizu Ashinomaki Onsen - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Yunokami Onsen - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Tonohetsuri - 13.1 km / 8.2 mi
Hakuozan Park - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Ouchi Inn Town Exhibition Hall - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Aizuwakamatsu Castle - 15.4 km / 9.5 mi
Aizu Tourist Information Centre - 16 km / 10 mi
Aizu Sake Brewing Museum - 16.2 km / 10 mi
Fukushima Prefectural Museum - 16.3 km / 10.2 mi
Oyakuen Garden - 16.5 km / 10.2 mi
Oyakuen Garden - 16.5 km / 10.3 mi
Isasumi Shrine - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Suehiro Sake Brewery - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Amida Temple - 17.3 km / 10.8 mi
Aizu Samurai Mansion - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
The nearest major airport is Fukushima (FKS) - 68.2 km / 42.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 9 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 35
- -Luggage storage