Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Hotel Pousada Ourinhos in Ourinhos, you'll be 6 minutes by foot from Teatro Municipal Miguel Cury. This family-friendly hotel is 12.5 mi (20 km) from Chavantes Adibi Abdo do Rio History Museum and 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from Conjunto Amadores de Teatro.
Stay in one of 102 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and a television in a common area.
At Hotel Pousada Ourinhos, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- -Children's pool
- -One meeting room
- -In-room accessibility
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Arcade/game room
- -Free breakfast
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour front desk
- -Outdoor pool
- -Television in common areas