Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at O3 inn TOKYO - Hostel in Tokyo (Sumida), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Tokyo Sky Tree and Sensoji Temple. This hostel is 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace and 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from Tokyo Tower.
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hostel's coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and an elevator (lift).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 11 PM Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 10 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 300.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage
- -Smoke-free property