Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Decameron Baru - All inclusive in Cartagena, you'll be on the beach and steps from Baru Island. This all-inclusive resort is 27 mi (43.4 km) from San Felipe de Barajas Castle and 27.5 mi (44.3 km) from Puerta del Reloj.
Make yourself at home in one of the 330 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as ceiling fans and in-room massages.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and body treatments. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 4 outdoor swimming pools, a nightclub, and a health club. Additional amenities at this resort include wireless Internet access (surcharge), supervised childcare/activities, and gift shops/newsstands.
This resort is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Satisfy your appetite at BUFFET, one of the resort's 4 restaurants. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Guests must transfer to the property via boat and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- In-room safe fee: USD 3 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Business center
- -Computer station
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Conference center
- -Health club
- -Children's pool
- -Tennis on site
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Full-service spa
- -Beach towels
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Supervised childcare/activities
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers