Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at HANEDA INN in Tokyo (Ota), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Kawasaki Daishi and Tokyo Bay. This hotel is 10 mi (16.2 km) from Tokyo Tower and 9.5 mi (15.4 km) from Kabuki-za Theatre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 55 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and electric kettles.
This smoke-free hotel offers designated smoking areas.
For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and an elevator (lift). A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 5 PM to 12:30 AM. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. A scheduled power outage will take place on January 16, 2019 from 9 AM-10 AM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
This property is undergoing renovations from 16 January 2019 to 16 January 2019 (completion date subject to change). Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free airport transportation
- -Free breakfast
- -Luggage storage
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)