With a stay at Hotel Howard Johnson Plaza Florida Street, you'll be centrally located in Buenos Aires, steps from Florida Street and within a 5-minute walk of Galerias Pacifico. This hotel is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Centro Cultural Kirchner and 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Teatro Colon.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 77 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional features at this hotel include wedding services and a communal living room.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Florida Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Galerias Pacifico - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Plaza San Martin - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Lavalle Street - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Santa Fe Avenue - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Gran Rex Theatre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Teatro Colon - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Brazilian Embassy - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Luna Park - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
La Recova de Posadas - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Obelisco - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Centro Cultural Kirchner - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Buenos Aires Metropolitan Cathedral - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Costanera Sur Ecological Reserve - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Cabildo - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Ministro Pistarini Intl. Airport (EZE) - 33.6 km / 20.9 mi
Buenos Aires (AEP-Aeroparque Jorge Newbery) - 8.1 km / 5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Howard Johnson Plaza Florida Street is Ministro Pistarini Intl. Airport (EZE).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property All guests must show a valid passport and credit card at check-in. This is the only form of identification that is accepted at this property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. All citizens of Argentina will be charged the national value-added tax (21%) upon check-out. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 0.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- The 21% national VAT (value-added tax) is not included in the price, and may be charged at the Hotel upon check-out for all citizens of Argentina. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveler will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)