Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in San Andres, Decameron Aquarium - All Inclusive is by the ocean, within a 15-minute walk of Spratt Bight and Paintball San Andres. This all-inclusive resort is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Coton Cay and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Johnny Cay.
Make yourself at home in one of the 250 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and in-room massages.
Treat yourself with massages and body treatments. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a nightclub and an outdoor pool. This resort also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.
This resort is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Grab a bite to eat at LA BARRACUDA, one of the resort's many dining establishments, which include 7 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- -Children's pool
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Poolside bar
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Airport transportation
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Beach towels
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Outdoor pool
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas