Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at HOTEL FELICE AKASAKA in Tokyo (Akasaka), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of National Diet Building and Tokyo Midtown. This hotel is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Mori Art Museum and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Nezu Art Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 167 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Dining
At HOTEL FELICE AKASAKA, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Suntory Hall - 1 km / 0.6 mi
National Diet Building - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo Midtown - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Hibiya Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Roppongi Hills - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Tower - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Mori Art Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Nezu Art Museum - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Zojoji Temple - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 75.9 km / 47.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Total number of rooms - 167