Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at OHITO HOTEL in Izunokuni, you'll be next to a golf course, within a 10-minute drive of Izunagaoka Hot Spring and Oohito Shrine. This golf hotel is 15 mi (24.1 km) from Atami Sun Beach and 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from Mishima Sky Walk.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 112 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor tennis court and karaoke.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Oohito Shrine - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Izu World Hawaiians - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Joyama - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Hie Shrine - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Shuzenji Temple - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Tokko-no-yu Hot Spring - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Shigetsu-den - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Katsuragiyama Ropeway - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Izunagaoka Hot Spring - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Shuzenji Nature Park - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Nirayama Furnace - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Shuzenji Nijino Sato - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Izu-Mito Sea Paradise - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Awashima Marine Park - 9.6 km / 5.9 mi
Nakaizu Winery - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Oshima (OIM) - 78.1 km / 48.6 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 153.9 km / 95.6 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 211.9 km / 131.7 mi
Nagoya (NKM-Komaki) - 255 km / 158.5 mi
Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.) - 269 km / 167.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 6 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Total number of rooms - 112