Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Mitsui Garden Hotel Gotanda in Tokyo (Shinagawa), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Tokyo Bay and Tokyo Tower. This hotel is 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from Shibuya Crossing and 4.1 mi (6.5 km) from Nezu Art Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 370 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at TANTO TANTO THE GARDENS serving guests of Mitsui Garden Hotel Gotanda. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Happoen Garden - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Yebisu Garden Place - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Bay - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Keio University - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Shiba Park - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
Tokyo Tower - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Zojoji Temple - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Roppongi Hills - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Cerulean Tower - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Shinagawa Aquarium - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Shibuya Hikarie - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Tokyo Institute of Technology - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Shibuya 109 Building - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Shibuya Crossing - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 13.3 km / 8.2 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 75.7 km / 47 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1800 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Total number of rooms - 370
- -Luggage storage