When you stay at Decameron Maryland All Inclusive in San Andres, you'll be near the beach, just steps from Islote Sucre and 6 minutes by foot from North End. This property is 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from San Luis Beach and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Punta Norte.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 65 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary bottled water.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace.Dining
Satisfy your appetite with international cuisine at Restaurante North End, a restaurant where you can take in the ocean view. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Islote Sucre - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
North End - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Punta Norte - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Spratt Bight Beach - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Coton Cay - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Paintball San Andres - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
First Baptist Church - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
San Andres Hill - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Island House Museum - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Rocky Cay - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Morgans Cave - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
San Luis Beach - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Big Pond Lagoon - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
El Cove - 10 km / 6.2 mi
West View - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
The preferred airport for Decameron Maryland All Inclusive is San Andres (ADZ-Gustavo Rojas Pinilla Intl.) - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Laundry facilities
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free reception
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Luggage storage