Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Oyado Kafugetsu in Minamioguni, you'll be a 1-minute walk from Ota Onsen and 13 minutes by foot from Yamakawa Onsen. This ryokan is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Meotodaki Fall and 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from Sky Park Azamidai Observatory.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as hot springs or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Full breakfasts are available daily from 8:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ota Onsen - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Yamakawa Onsen - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Meotodaki Fall - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Sky Park Azamidai Observatory - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Ikeyama Suigen - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Kitazatoshiba Saburo Memorial - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Sujiyu Onsen - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Chojabaru Onsen - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Kuju mountain - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Waita Onsen - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Sakamoto Zenzo Museum of Art - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Makinoto Onsen - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Kuju Flower Park - 14.9 km / 9.2 mi
Nabegataki - 14.9 km / 9.2 mi
Mount Kuzumi - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
The nearest major airport is Kumamoto (KMJ) - 58.5 km / 36.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 3 PM - 9 PM.
Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 6 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 11 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 9
- -Luggage storage