Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at MATSURIYA YUZAEMON in Fukushima, you'll be within a 15-minute walk of Horikiri House and Iizaka Onsen. This ryokan is 3 mi (4.8 km) from Nakano Fudoson and 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from Fukushima Prefectural Museum of Art.
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and a turndown service, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as hot springs or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - midnight Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 7PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -One meeting room
- -Free WiFi
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk