Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Barranquilla (Metropolitana), Hotel Monterrey is within a 15-minute walk of Romelio Martinez Stadium and Unico Mall. This hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Asuncion Clinic and 1.2 mi (2 km) from Centro Comercial Villa Country.
Make yourself at home in one of the 52 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 19.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Free WiFi
- -Free breakfast
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property