Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Syracuse, Le Case al Quadrato is within a 15-minute drive of Archaeological Park of Neapolis and Temple of Apollo. This apartment is 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from Cathedral of Syracuse and 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from Museo Archeologico Regionale Paolo Orsi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 7 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include microwaves and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this apartment include complimentary wireless Internet access and a picnic area.
Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. This property accepts cash only for all onsite purchases, including incidentals. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: EUR 3.50 for adults and EUR 2.50 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50 percent for stays in January, February, and November. Guests exempt from the tax include residents of Siracusa City, children under 12 years of age, and disabled persons. Please note that other exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 12 nights
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Picnic area
- -Outdoor pool