Sheraton Libertador Hotel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Buenos Aires (El Centro), Sheraton Libertador Hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Teatro Colon and Obelisco. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Plaza San Martin and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Torre de los Ingleses.
Make yourself at home in one of the 200 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, La Pergola, for lunch. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. All citizens of Argentina will be charged the national value-added tax (21%) upon check-out. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: ARS 300 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ARS 120 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: ARS 120 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ARS 120 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: ARS 120 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: ARS 850.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The 21% national VAT (value-added tax) is not included in the price, and will be charged at the property upon check-out for all citizens of Argentina. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveler will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Indoor pool
- -Business center
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Babysitting or childcare