Sanjo Ogawa - Guest House In Kyoto
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Sanjo Ogawa - Guest House In Kyoto in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), you'll be a 4-minute drive from Shijo Omiya and 8 minutes from Kyoto Imperial Palace. This apartment is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Kawaramachi and 2 mi (3.2 km) from Kyoto Tower.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shijo Omiya - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Kyoto Art Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Teramachi Street - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kawaramachi - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Honnoji Temple - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Pontocho - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Costume Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Kyoto Imperial Palace - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 45.6 km / 28.3 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 79.2 km / 49.2 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 97.4 km / 60.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 5 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 12