Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Kurume, Yumoto Kobayashi is within a 10-minute drive of Susanoo Shrine and Forestry Center. This ryokan is 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from Senkoji Temple and 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from Fukuoka Science Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as hot springs or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hakutoji Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kusano History Museum - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Susanoo Shrine - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Yamabenomichi Cultural Center - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Zendoji Temple - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Kurume Tsubaki Park - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Catholic Imamura Church - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Tsukiyomi Shrine - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Kitanotenman Shrine - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
No Mura Blueberry Farm - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Kankoji Temple - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Asai no Ippon Zakura - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Forestry Center - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Kirin Beer Park - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Senkoji Temple - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fukuoka (FUK) - 40.7 km / 25.3 mi
Saga (HSG-Ariake Saga) - 46.9 km / 29.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 9 PM.
Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 6 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1080 for adults and JPY 1670 for children (approximately)
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 9
- -Luggage storage