Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Guesthouse Bon in Kyoto, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Kinkaku-ji and Doshisha University. This guesthouse is 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from Kyoto Imperial Palace and 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from Nijō Castle.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 air-conditioned guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Daitokuji Temple - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Funaoka Thermal Bath - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kamogawa Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Shozan Resort Kyoto - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kamo Shrine - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Nishijin Textile Center - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Seimei Shrine - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Kinkaku-ji - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Kyoto Concert Hall - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Kitano Tenmangū - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Shimogamo Shrine - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Doshisha University - 3.1 km / 2 mi
Kyoto Imperial Palace - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Ryōan-ji - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Kyoto Institute of Technology - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 54.7 km / 34 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 82.6 km / 51.3 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 105.1 km / 65.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 700 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Total number of rooms - 6
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator