Located in Palo Alto, Sheraton Palo Alto Hotel is in the business district, a 2-minute drive from Stanford Shopping Center and 9 minutes from Stanford University Medical Center. This hotel is 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Stanford University and 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from Facebook Campus.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 346 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a ballroom.Dining
Enjoy local cuisine at Poolside Grill, a poolside restaurant which features a bar/lounge and a pool view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Palo Alto? This hotel has facilities measuring 5405 square feet (502 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Stanford Theatre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Stanford Shopping Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Stanford University Arboretum - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Stanford Stadium - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Cantor Arts Center - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Rodin Sculpture Garden - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Hoover Tower - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Stanford University - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Portola Art Gallery - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Stanford Memorial Church - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Palo Alto Junior Museum and Zoo - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Stanford University Medical Center - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Palo Alto Art Center - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Menlo College - 3.2 km / 2 mi
SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
San Francisco Intl. Airport (SFO) - 34.8 km / 21.6 mi
Norman Y. Mineta San Jose Intl. Airport (SJC) - 27.3 km / 17 mi
Palo Alto, CA (PAO-Santa Clara County) - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
San Carlos, CA (SQL) - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Oakland Intl. Airport (OAK) - 46.5 km / 28.9 mi
The preferred airport for Sheraton Palo Alto Hotel is San Francisco Intl. Airport (SFO).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 10:00 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 21 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Electric car charging station
- -Conference space size (feet) - 5405
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 14
- -Conference space size (meters) - 502
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby