Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
In the heart of Marseille, Résidence Estelle Appart'hôtel is within a 5-minute drive of Cours Julien Fountain and Notre-Dame de la Garde. This aparthotel is 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilisations and 2.5 mi (4 km) from Le Dome.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Old Port of Marseille - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Marseille Opera House - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Cours Julien Fountain - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
La Canebiere - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Musee de la Marine - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Marseille Tourism Office - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Marseille History Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Prado Market - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Centre Bourse - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Jardin des Vestiges - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
La Plaine - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Place Castellane - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Saint Vincent de Paul Church - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Hotel de Ville - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
La Criee National Theater of Marseille - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
The preferred airport for Résidence Estelle Appart'hôtel is Marseille (MRS-Marseille - Provence) - 25.6 km / 15.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 9:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 5.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 30
- -Number of floors - 4
- -Luggage storage