Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Tokyo (Chuo), FULL CABIN HOSTEL is within a 10-minute drive of Toyosu Market and Edo-Tokyo Museum. This hostel is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Akihabara Electric Town and 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Kabuki-za Theatre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 air-conditioned guestrooms. Shared bathrooms with hair dryers are provided.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Kaminarimon - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Imperial Palace Garden - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Ueno Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Mitsukoshi - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 21.5 km / 13.3 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 66.1 km / 41.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 9 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 14 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 12