Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Pousada Bella Jeri in Jijoca de Jericoacoara, you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Jericoacoara Beach and Central Square. This pousada is 7 mi (11.2 km) from Prea Beach and 1 mi (1.6 km) from Nossa Senhora de Fatima Chapel.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 7 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool. Additional features at this pousada include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Central Square - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Jericoacoara Beach - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Nossa Senhora de Fatima Chapel - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Malhada Beach - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Por do Sol Dune - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Mangue Seco Beach - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Jericoacoara Lighthouse - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Furada Stone - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Frade Stone - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Prea Beach - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Paraiso Lagoon - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
The nearest major airport is Jericoacoara (JJD) - 31.8 km / 19.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 6 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 7
- -Number of floors - 2
- -Luggage storage