Pousada Bella Jeri
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Pousada Bella Jeri in Jericoacoara, you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Central Square and Jericoacoara Beach. This pousada is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Por do Sol Dune and 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Nossa Senhora de Fatima Chapel.
Make yourself at home in one of the 7 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool. Additional features at this pousada include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and luggage storage.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Parties and events are allowed on site. The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 6 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Luggage storage
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor pool