Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at SANSEIKAN in Noboribetsu, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Noboribetsu Hot Spring and Jigokudani (Hell Valley). This ryokan is 23.5 mi (37.8 km) from Lake Toya and 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from Kojohama Onsen.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 18 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Bathrooms have separate bathtubs and showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at 食事処 serving guests of SANSEIKAN. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Jigokudani (Hell Valley) - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Kojohama Onsen - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Noboribetsu Hot Spring - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Noboribetsu Bear Park - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Date Jidaimura - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Noboribetsu Marine Park Nixe - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Tokkarisho Lookout - 30.3 km / 18.8 mi
Kitayuzawa Onsen - 31.3 km / 19.4 mi
Cape Chikyu - 31.6 km / 19.7 mi
Ainu Musuem - 34.9 km / 21.7 mi
Showa-shinzan - 35.9 km / 22.3 mi
Showashinzan Ropeway - 36.3 km / 22.5 mi
Oshamanbe Onsen - 36.5 km / 22.7 mi
Toyako Onsen - 36.6 km / 22.7 mi
Hakucho Bridge - 37.8 km / 23.5 mi
The nearest major airport is Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose) - 80.4 km / 49.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all onsite payments. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 2 PM - 9 PM.
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 1080 for adults and JPY 1080 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 18
- -Luggage storage