The Millennials Shibuya
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at The Millennials Shibuya places you in the heart of Tokyo, a 2-minute drive from Shibuya Crossing and 7 minutes from Meiji Jingu Shrine. This hotel is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building and 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Tokyo Tower.
Make yourself at home in one of the 120 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. The front desk is open daily from 6:30 AM - 1 AM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Guests under 20 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -24-hour business center
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Conference center
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator