Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at International Inn, you'll be centrally located in Hyannis, just a 4-minute walk from Cape Cod Carousel and 7 minutes by foot from St. Francis Xavier Church. This luxury hotel is 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from Cape Cod Museum of Art and 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from Cape Cod Museum of Natural History.
Make yourself at home in one of the 141 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including a nightclub and an outdoor pool. This Art Deco hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, shopping on site, and wedding services.
For lunch or dinner, stop by International Bar & Grill, a restaurant that specializes in fusion cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Hyannis? This hotel has facilities measuring 2000 square feet (186 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9 and USD 10 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00:200.00 per stay
- Breakage deposit: USD 200.00 per stay
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- -Conference space
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Free WiFi
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Wedding services
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free self parking
- -Computer station
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour business center
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in
- -Outdoor pool
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas