Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Tokyo (Taito), Henn na Hotel Tokyo Asakusabashi is within a 15-minute walk of Ryogoku Kokugikan and Akihabara Electric Town. This hotel is 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Sensō-ji Temple and 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Ueno Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 145 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.Dining
Continental breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Kaminarimon - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Ueno Park - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Marunouchi Building - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Ueno Zoo - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Tokyo Dome - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 23.2 km / 14.4 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 66.2 km / 41.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note: Multi-lingual robots will assist guests during check-in at the front desk.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Total number of rooms - 145