Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Ama no shima in Toba, you'll be in a national park, within a 15-minute drive of Toba Aquarium and Sun Arena. This ryokan is 13.1 mi (21 km) from Shima Spain Village and 13.9 mi (22.3 km) from Cape Irago.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including hot springs, a nightclub, and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional features at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 3.7 km.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the ryokan's coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ise-Shima National Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Izawa Shrine - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Toba Aquarium - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Mikimoto Pearl Island - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Kotohira-gu Toba Bunsha Shrine - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Dolphin Island - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Makonde Art Museum - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Ikenoura Beach - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Matsushita Shrine - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Futami Sea Paradise - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Ise Azuchi Momoyama Culture Village - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Hinjitsukan - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Futamiokitama Shrine - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Married Couple Rocks - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Sea Folk Museum - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
The preferred airport for Ama no shima is Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.) - 167.6 km / 104.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to August.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Free WiFi in public areas has a 3-device limit.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free self parking
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free WiFi
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Arcade/game room
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Number of floors - 5
- -Total number of rooms - 30
- -Free WiFi (limited) device count - 3
- -Luggage storage