Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Toba, Ama no shima is in a national park, a 1-minute drive from Ise-Shima National Park and 6 minutes from Toba Aquarium. This ryokan is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Izawa Shrine and 2 mi (3.2 km) from Mikimoto Pearl Island.
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including hot springs, a nightclub, and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional features at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 3.7 km.
Satisfy your appetite at the ryokan's coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to August.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free train station pickup
- -Arcade/game room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Free train station drop-off