Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Vareilles, Domaine de Vareilles is within a 10-minute drive of Puycharraud Gate and Porte Saint-Jean. This hotel is 6.4 mi (10.4 km) from Valdi Circus and 11.8 mi (18.9 km) from La Vallée des Peintres.Rooms
Stay in one of 12 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and ceiling fans, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Puycharraud Gate - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Porte Saint-Jean - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Valdi Circus - 10.4 km / 6.4 mi
La Vallée des Peintres - 18.9 km / 11.8 mi
Regional Natural Park of Brenne - 24.5 km / 15.2 mi
Bagnol Dolmen - 25.4 km / 15.8 mi
Church of Bessines sur Gartempe - 28.9 km / 18 mi
Lac du Pont à l'Age - 30.4 km / 18.9 mi
Sagnat Pond - 31 km / 19.3 mi
Benevent Stadium - 31.3 km / 19.4 mi
Place de la Republic - 31.3 km / 19.5 mi
Church of Benevent-l'Abbaye - 31.4 km / 19.5 mi
Benevent War Memorial - 31.6 km / 19.6 mi
Rocherolles Viaduct - 33.2 km / 20.6 mi
Rene Bauberot Museum - Chateauponsac - 33.7 km / 21 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 11 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.44 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 12.00 and EUR 12.00 for adults, EUR 6.00 and EUR 12.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 10 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Number of floors - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 12