Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at PRINCE HOTEL Second View MURORAN in Muroran, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Muroran City Aquarium and Hakucho Bridge. This hotel is 15.7 mi (25.2 km) from Noboribetsu Marine Park Nixe and 20.6 mi (33.2 km) from Noboribetsu Hot Spring.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 air-conditioned rooms featuring private spa tubs and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Conveniences include safes and refrigerators, and housekeeping is provided daily.Dining
Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokkarisho Lookout - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Muroran City Aquarium - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Cape Chikyu - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Hakucho Bridge - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Noboribetsu Marine Park Nixe - 25.2 km / 15.7 mi
Date Jidaimura - 28.5 km / 17.7 mi
Jigokudani (Hell Valley) - 29.1 km / 18.1 mi
Kojohama Onsen - 29.1 km / 18.1 mi
Showa-shinzan - 32.3 km / 20.1 mi
Showashinzan Ropeway - 32.5 km / 20.2 mi
Noboribetsu Bear Park - 32.7 km / 20.3 mi
Noboribetsu Hot Spring - 33.2 km / 20.6 mi
Toyareikuhiru Golf Club - 34.2 km / 21.3 mi
Lake Toya - 35.3 km / 21.9 mi
Zenko-ji Temple - 35.3 km / 22 mi
The nearest major airport is Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose) - 95.4 km / 59.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 850 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms - 2
- -Total number of rooms - 40